martes, 6 de enero de 2015

YES and NO Finger Puppets


Puppets are a good tool to teach children and to encourage them to imagine and acting using a second language. One of the advantages to use puppets is that children can elaborate their own character in the way they want so this is also motivating for them.

Puppets can be use to tell stories or to teach some contents.

One of the activities we can do as a teacher is “yes and no puppets”.

In this activity, we can practise some questions of a specific structure and affirmatives and negatives answers for the structure given.

At the beginning, the teacher uses two different puppets to present the question to work with and their possible answers (affirmative and negative). After that, children will have their own puppet to practise those structures with it.

These are some examples of structures we can teach with puppets:


-          Do you like…?

-          Yes, I do/ No, I don’t


-          Have you got…?

-          Yes, I have / No, I haven’t


-          Would you like to be a ….?

-          Yes, I would / No, I wouldn’t



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario